An EFL teacher discovering the whole new universe :)

February 25, 2006

Translations

I have found another interesting feature while reading sb's blog (and I'm really sorry I cannot find that blog anymore). These tiny flags bellow my posts mean that one-click translating is enabled. That simply means that by pressing one single button you get my blog in the language you choose. How cool is that, ha? :) If anyone is interested in adding it to his/her blog- this is the link.

I really like the sentence David Warlick used in his blog but couldn't remember who had said it:

"The worse thing a student can say about homework is that it’s too hard. The worse thing they can say about a video game is that it’s too easy."


OK, to test my new translator:)
I'm Anita and I come from Slovenia. I love sunny days and sunny people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home