An EFL teacher discovering the whole new universe :)

March 29, 2006

Please share your knowledge :)

I'm writing a paper on blogging as a language learning tool and would really appreciate your help. If you teach learners a foreign language and you use blogs for doing it, please, answer my ten-question-long survey. It won't take a lot of your time, but your answers will be highly valuable to me.
I have really restricted time to collect the answers, so I'm begging you to do it... now:) Why leave it for tomorrow if you can do it today? :))

I really hope that among this supportive community of practice there will be enough individuals to participate. Thank you all in advance.

Click here to take a short survey

4 Comments:

Blogger Susana Canelo said...

Dear Anita:
what a good blog !!

Don't tell me you're just a beginner.
I'm the Argentinian teacher who answered your survey a few minutes ago.
It's a really great experience.

Good blogging
Susana

29/3/06 2:21 am

 
Blogger angelesb said...

Anita,

You have a so nice blog that it became an inspiration for me to continue working on mine.

I've already done your survey. Hope it helps.

Hugs from Mexico

2/4/06 7:58 pm

 
Blogger Bee said...

Wonderful blog Anita! I answered your survey a week ago.
Warm regards from Brazil,
Bee

7/4/06 3:11 am

 
Blogger geoffry said...

Good blog! I hope you've had success with your survey. The next time you have to conduct a survey you might consider Survey Prof, it's designed for students and teachers.

Take care

1/6/11 9:26 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home