An EFL teacher discovering the whole new universe :)

August 26, 2006

I'm not giving it up!

I've just found my blog in a list of "dead blogs".
That made me sad.
I don't feel like being dead, I'm just resting.
No, not resting. Anything but that.
Doing so many things at the same time.
Also writing another, personal blog.
I promise I'll wake up soon.
I'll start reflecting and writing again.
I want to come back to all blogging teachers.
I really like your company.
Things are not always as they seem :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Ewan McIntosh said...

Great to see you back! You're still on me RSS reader! But do tell us where we can find you on your personal blog in the meantime ;-)

26/8/06 11:00 pm

 
Blogger anitanita said...

My personal blog is in Slovenian language... so... Hmmm :)
(Or you maybe have to learn some words? ;)

27/8/06 9:46 pm

 
Blogger Ewan McIntosh said...

Try me! I might just surprise you with my tourist Slovenian in a comment.

27/8/06 11:31 pm

 
Anonymous Bee said...

Welcome back Anita and looking forward to reading you again.

28/8/06 1:22 am

 
Blogger Claudia Bellusci said...

Hi, Anita!
I'm glad you're back! I was wondering if you had decided to leave blogosphere for ever:-(
I was so happy to see your comment in my blog! Hope we keep in touch,
Hugs,
Claudia

5/9/06 5:49 am

 
Anonymous Luka said...

Ke lepa ej!!

1/7/08 3:02 pm

 
Blogger Matt said...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use a photograph of yours in this book. Please contact me at matt@wefeelfine.org, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Matt
matt@wefeelfine.org

14/10/08 8:40 pm

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home