An EFL teacher discovering the whole new universe :)

August 26, 2006

I'm not giving it up!

I've just found my blog in a list of "dead blogs".
That made me sad.
I don't feel like being dead, I'm just resting.
No, not resting. Anything but that.
Doing so many things at the same time.
Also writing another, personal blog.
I promise I'll wake up soon.
I'll start reflecting and writing again.
I want to come back to all blogging teachers.
I really like your company.
Things are not always as they seem :)

5 Comments:

Blogger abb said...

My personal blog is in Slovenian language... so... Hmmm :)
(Or you maybe have to learn some words? ;)

27/8/06 9:46 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back Anita and looking forward to reading you again.

28/8/06 1:22 am

 
Blogger Maria Claudia Bellusci said...

Hi, Anita!
I'm glad you're back! I was wondering if you had decided to leave blogosphere for ever:-(
I was so happy to see your comment in my blog! Hope we keep in touch,
Hugs,
Claudia

5/9/06 5:49 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ke lepa ej!!

1/7/08 3:02 pm

 
Blogger Matt said...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use a photograph of yours in this book. Please contact me at matt@wefeelfine.org, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Matt
matt@wefeelfine.org

14/10/08 8:40 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home